Auto Assessor & Sharps Inspection Central Queensland
Find out more
With over 40 years in the automotive repair industry, Mike Purbrick has been working with a varied selection of clients – offering a wide range of automotive assessing services.
Mike can provide mobile automotive vehicle assessments across Central Queensland, but will consider any offer of work across the whole of the Australia on request or via desktop inspection.
All reports are offered via fully computerised estimate and evaluation service using all of the industry standard and recognised software.
See Services | Experience
Providing Services to:
- Insurance Companies
- Accident Management Companies
- Local Councils and Authorities
- Government Agencies
- Vehicle Owners
Specialist in all vehicles – including:
- Cars – including classics and imports (including Japanese “Grey Imports”)
- Scooters & Motorbikes – including classics
- Motorhomes & Caravans
- Agriculture & Farming Equipment
- LCV (Light Commercial Vehicles) including vans and trucks